- How to improvise on guitar – the ultimate guide
- Guitar technique – how important is it?
- Are there any songs left to write?
- The 80-20 rule and guitar playing
- Why guitarists should read biographies
- How to make guitar practice as easy as possible
- Guitar vibrato and its importance
- Are my hands too small to play guitar?
- Improve the quality of your guitar playing
- A short essay on musical education
- Can you sing what you play on guitar?
- Which arpeggios should guitarists learn?
- What scales should guitarists learn?
- How to get in a band
- I can’t play guitar and sing at the same time
- Academic versus intuitive approaches to music
- The gig that never happens
- How to make money as a guitarist – part 2
- How to make money as a guitarist – part 1
- Do guitarists need to wear ear-plugs?
- Why learn music theory?
- 10,000 hours of guitar practice
- I can’t play guitar standing up
- Guitarist envy: “That should be me up there…”
- Learning the guitar fretboard
- Mistakes are your friends!
- A metronome is mandatory!
- Do guitarists need to learn to read music?
- There is nothing natural about playing guitar!
- Guitarist stuck in a rut?
- Guitar licks – why we should learn them
- How to improve your rhythm guitar playing
- Is it ever too late to learn guitar?
- Guitar practice and spreading yourself too thinly
Email: [email protected]